Welcome to Pooh's Corner! This Community is for anyone, no matter what age, who are fans of A.A. Milne and Disney's Winnie the Pooh Characters. The main characters are Pooh, Piglet, Tigger, Eeyore, Rabbit, Owl, Kanga, Roo, Gopher, and Lumpy. There are other characters, too, such as Christopher Robin. This community is for anyone, no matter what age they are, who loves any of the adorable characters that reside in the 100 Acre Woods.
IMPORTANT UPDATE! After some careful consideration, I have decided to make this community function as a Winnie the Pooh fanclub AND stamping community.
Color Bar Code:
1. NEW MEMBERS: Please post a short introduction stating your name, age, and favorite Winnie The Pooh Character/Characters. If you are going to post a stamping application, then this is not necessary.
2. PLEASE don't post advertisements for other communities, unless the communities are Winnie the Pooh or Disney related or if they are stamping communities. Also, please put them under an LJ cut. If you don't know how to use one, go here. Also, please only promote a certain community ONCE! We don't need 5 different entires for the same community!
3. If you post any large graphics or a large number of graphics or icons, please put them under an LJ cut.
4. If someone posts a quiz and you take it, please comment on the entry with your answers to the quiz rather than starting an entirely new entry.
5. Please respect other people in the community. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
6. PLEASE try to stay on topic.
7. Please type so everyone can understand you. PLEASE! D0n'T Typ3 lYKe dIs!
8. Have Fun!
1. Use an lj-cut when submitting your application. If you don't, your application will be deleted. There is an lj-cut already in the application code, so there should be no reason not to use one.
2. Please use proper grammer! A few small spelling mistakes is okay, but don't spell almost everything worng! Also, try to refrain from using chat speak.
3. Please do not answer the questions like the character you want to get! The answer should reflect who you are! Also, one or two word answers won't say much about you!
4. You will be stamped within 7 days or when you get at least 5 votes. If there is a tie, you will be stamped as two characters rather than one. If there is a tie that is split more than two ways, the moderator will make a decision. You MAY sumbit another application if you disagree with who you've been stamped as, but please don't submit an application every week! (Voting may be a little slow right now as this community is only just getting started!)
5. As stated earlier, please respect other people in the community!
6. To prove that you've read through these rules, please type 'Oh Bother' in the subject line if you are posting an application. If you are not posting an application to be stamped, then doing this is not necessary.
7. Please bold your votes. If you are really unsure of who someone is, you can vote on up to three characters. Also, please try to give a small explanation of why you chose the character you did for the person!
8. You CAN vote if you aren't stamped! Please try to vote on AT LEAST THREE other applications!